Includes: Control unit, 4 "AA" batteries, standard bed bracket, wall/chair mount bracket, and double-sided hook and loop adhesive strip
RECOMMENDED USE: Alerts staff to attempted bed, chair or toilet seat exits by high fall risk patients.
Simple to operate alarm, compatible with all Posey sensors.
- Personalized voice recording capability.
- Pre-recorded voice message.
- Five alarm tones.
- Option for tone and/or voice alarm.
- Adjustable volume.
- Battery operated with 4 "AA" batteries (included).
- Over-molded impact absorbing case.
- SUSPEND allows extra time for administering care without alarm activation.
- HOLD allows resident to be away from the alarm without having to turn it off.
- Nurse Call interface with bedside mute.
- Instuctional Video